IT Operations Management
Gain visibility into your operations footprint, manage service health, and optimize service delivery and spend.
Effortlessly manage the provisioning, capacity, performance and availability of your computing, networking and application environments.
Our experts with help you integrate ITOM with existing ITSM platform to gain visibility of your end-to-end business services. You will benefit from the accelerated performance and learn the relationship with your IT landscape. We want to help you know your service health by setting up self-service capabilities to engage in a multi-cloud strategy.
- Improved oversight into projects
- Work and investment plans sync allowing to manage projects as they change
- Less bottlenecks, improved performance analysis
- One centralized place for all operational work
- Risk evaluation and RIDAC record incorporation in planned tasks
- Accurate resource allocation and reduction of APM costs
- More efficient software development life cycle and shorter time to market
- Comprehensive test management
Included in the ITOM solution
Get complete visibility into your on‑premise and cloud resources. Keep track of changes occurring in the infrastructure through the Configuration Management Database (CMDB). Set a strong foundation with accurate data and relationship views for ITSM change management, Software Asset Management, Customer Service Management, Security Operations, and more.
- Get faster time to value by rapidly configuring and launching secure, agentless discovery of hardware, software, virtual/ cloud resources, and Kubernetes clusters
- Enable service impact analysis with hybrid infrastructure inventory and relationship information for automated service maps
- Extend discovery throughout IT resources with out-of-the-box patterns, or customize for multi-cloud environments such as AWS and Azure, or serverless infrastructure such as Dockers and Kubernetes
Gain visibility into the IT infrastructure that makes up your business services. Accurate service maps use traffic‑based discovery and infrastructure information in the ServiceNow® Configuration Management Database (CMDB) to show the mix and relationship of applications, IT components, and cloud services.
- Get visibility into IT Services by easily pinpointing underlying causes of issues and evaluating the impact of planned infrastructure changes
- Save costs and get faster time to value by reducing mapping efforts through bulk error handling and gradual refinement
- Keep maps updated and accurate with the latest service topology information automatically captured as changes occur across IT applications and infrastructure
IT services require enterprise-grade delivery and maintanance across on-premise and cloud environments. Business demands on complex infrastructures with extensive application interdependencies can impact the speed and quality of service delivery.
Optimize operations and extend the power of the Now Platform® to accelerate your cloud strategy with an on‑demand service environment that improves cloud usage, drives down costs, automates recommendations, and applies actions automatically.
- Speed up efficiency and adoption of your hybrid cloud strategy giving developers flexibility without compromising IT resource control
- Govern enterprise-class cloud services for the right business activities with policies and rules consistent with the rest of the enterprise
- Reduce resource costs with continual process Improvements and a unified, transparent view of usage and provider spending
Reduce event noise from monitoring tools with the use of predictive intelligence such as machine‑learning techniques, to correlate events and produce actionable alerts and incidents.
Find the root cause of IT operations issues much faster and reduce Mean Time to Repair (MTTR), when used with Service Mapping and Operational Intelligence.
- Increase value from existing tools by consolidating events captured with different infrastructure monitoring tools and integrating them with out-of-the-box connectors
- Understand the root cause by transforming infrastructure events into actionable alerts and incidents using advanced machine learning techniques
- Improve service availability by proactively eliminating service outages and resolve critical issues by triggering IT processes and automated remediation options
Import and integrate 3rd party data into CMDB classes and properties using Service Graph Connectors. You can choose from dozens of certified third-party vendors or use the IntegrationHub ETL to create new ETL transform maps or edit existing ones. Accelerate deployment time with easy setup options and guidance.
- Minimize operational risk by reducing inconsisent, overlapping, and out-of-date data exposure that can impact service
- Simplify processes by using pre-built and certified integrations across various vendors
- Empower your teams to focus on business initiatives instead of manually scrubbing data files and imports
Focus on quality
We use tested and validated methodologies to build quality applications that reach and exceed your business value targets
We build practical and future-proof solutions that are efficient, scalable, and cost-sustainable in the long-term
We take into account IT architecture and future needs for alterations when designing projects