25 Oct Junior ServiceNow Developer
Junior ServiceNow™ Developer – Experienced
As a junior ServiceNow developer you will be closely involved in the implementation of ServiceNow projects for our customers around the globe.
You would be expected to familiarize yourself step by step with each phase of a software development project, and to assume your own responsibilities, especially in relation to independent programming tasks.
Our ServiceNow projects combine ITIL-based process consultancy and tool implementation in accordance with agile methods (scrum).
- Consulting services and implementation tasks with a focus on relevant technologies
- Assistance in the rollout of new ServiceNow applications and modules
- Support for release management, including troubleshooting and adjustments
- Rollout of new ServiceNow applications and modules
- Release management, including troubleshooting and adjustments
- Some professional experience in software development or web development
- Minimum basic knowledge of SQL, HTML, XML, and CSS, as well as client/server
- Knowledge of agile software development (scrum)
- Fluent English and University degree
- ITIL Foundations Certifications preferred
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator preferred
What to expect
- Agile project environment
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Good career prospects in a rapidly growing business
- Flexible hours and work from home.
- An international team who enjoy their work
What we offer
- Devhd offers a competitive compensation package.
- Pay range from 800€ to 1500€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
- Early pay increase and bonuses
- Unlimited vacation days and paid vacation
- Private health insurance